Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

Shop Local


This week I have been earning some money as a freelance website designer working for some small businesses and added some updates to www.hobohouse.co.uk and www.rogergladwell.co.uk. After I finished the updates to Hobo House, Scott from Hobo Designs called me and he has some ideas about a new range of dolls and asked me to do some designs to help pitch the idea to some companies. Their current range is very funny but are aimed at a more mature audience but the new range of dolls have a much broader appeal and I could end up promoting children’s toys which might be an interesting experience…

I hadn’t heard much about my forthcoming gig with Bob & Roberta Smith this Saturday except that I was supporting the Ken Ardley Playboys and I had been advised that I should try not to practice too much. I decided to Google the event today and realised it has something to do with all those posters that are all over the tube. I think it might be more important than I thought so maybe I ought to prepare something special…

More info about Bob & Roberta Smith's SHOP LOCAL project can be found here...f
My gig is on this Saturday [19-08-2006] in the courtyard of Tannery Arts, Brunswick Wharf, 55 Laburnum Street, E2 with the Ken Ardley Playboys, Leigh Clarke and Jemma Freeman

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?