Sunday, July 16, 2006

 

WORLD TOUR!

Still from my end-of-year performance art peice


I was very please with my interim show at Goldsmiths. Got heckled for more. I will would like to paste some video up as soon as I get time to edit it, but it was a bit rude and I don't know if the video will get through Google Video's adult content controls...

As soon as the show was done and I'd recovered from the Kareoke afterparty I had to start work on the Rag and Bone Show at Three Colts. Got is set up just in time. The show looks great and we had a great evening of performance last night at the Private View with myself, Theo, Victor Mount, Duncan Ward and The Alps. The show is up for two weeks, there is loads of good work in it so have a look. It looks more like a proper art show than I ever invisioned I could do.

This is a breif entry as I need to pack up my poems and fly to sweeden for the Deviant Art Festival. Should be fun!

I should hopefully land back in the UK in time to perform with John Hegley at the Poetry Cafe in Covent Garden!

Rock and Roll!

Comments:
That sure was a good show, Victor's songs were especially fun.

Finally got back to Leeds about 12:00 noon, glad I had that breakfast!

Good luck with the world tour! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?