Thursday, June 22, 2006

 

Black Eye

I am currently recovering from a violent assault and robbery. I was mugged by 2 boys who took phone and they wanted to steal my back-pack. A struggle ensued but they soon realised I wasn’t going to let go of my back-pack, no matter how many times they stamped on my head.

The Police found a young man matching the description myself and witnesses gave of the more violent of the 2 boys. I have given statements to the police but will have to wait and see if they can pin it on him. The took my DNA which they are going to try and match to his trainers.

I had to be treated for head injuries, I ache a lot and don’t look too pretty, but I am going to be Ok. However I am even more behind with work than I was before, for which I apologise.

Comments:
that really sucks about the assault, if they do manage to get any evidence expect to be in court this time next year. The wheels of justice do not move quickly.

best to write down an account of any details you can remmber now so that you can recal them later.

Sigh, no wonder so many superheros turn to vigilante justice. :(
 
Frog I'm so sorry to hear that, sounds horrid, me and Bob are sending our love to you.

Look after yourself and don't get stressed about work, you work plenty.
 
Hello mate thats fucking shit! i hope your ok! I got mugged out side the blind dog in canta it's not fun! Really liking your little videos! and i hope be a regular, on your webb domain keep up the good work!

oh ya how did your masters performance go!! give me a e-mail elliotthp@yahoo.co.uk

lots of luv elliott
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?